Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WORD - word

On Sunday Night I am bringing the word at Faith Center in Rockford. It's a great church and I have been part of that assembly for well over a decade. They speak my spiritual language. It's both an honor and a profound responsibility to do right.

I want to do well. I want to be accurate. I want to encourage. I am bringing a word that could be considered discouraging if you want things to be as they always were. They aren't. They won't be.

God is reorganizing all things. He's justifying. He's tearing down to build up. It's what he does and what he must do.

If you are in the Rockford area and if you want to hear and see this I invite you to come. Church begins at 6PM and is usually over by 8. Too short.

I noted an interesting post by Ron McKenzie that really spoke to the issue of what we should and must do in this time. I commend it to you. It sounds like communism, it's not, it's book of Acts stuff.

We may be there again.

No comments: