Sunday, April 21, 2013

Here are the official rules: from Mario Murillo


Once again a well-meaning but uninformed believer asks why I am speaking out in these blogs. I believe Obama is deliberately trying to dismantle America and pull our nation under the thumb of government. I believe he also has Islamist sympathies that reveal themselves in incidents such as the one that I have posted above. It would be sin for me not to pray for him. I bear no malice toward him as a person but I recognize that right now, he is an instrument for destruction.

It is the height of naivete to ignore the signs of a national take over. The steps have been clearly outlined for years by experts and Obama is going by the book. Here are the official rules:

1. Seize control of healthcare and you will control the economy.

2. Bring division, distraction and demonize your opposition by creating false crisis and the people will blindly give you more power.

3. Undermine core values and discredit constitutional laws that block your takeover.

4. Disarm law abiding citizens.

There are of course many more steps but these are the 4 that are the most glaring.

Should a man of God involve himself in these matters? Hebrews 13:17 says, “Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you.

As a man of God I must warn those entrusted to me about anything that will harm them or bring disaster. I must do this especially if I see that there is still hope to avert the danger. However, my greatest motivation is that I will stand before God to answer for what I did in this moment in history.

I would that my brethren who remain silent would see that last part. To be sure there is a short term benefit to silence. The masses may still like you, your tithers may not leave you but in the end you will be listed among those who abandoned their post in America’s darkest hour. You will stand before God and He will ask you why you buried your prophetic gift when it was so desperately needed.

It is possible to tell the truth without love but it is impossible to love without telling the truth.

http://mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com/page/2/

1 comment:

Fallout said...

I haven't seen or heard Mario Murillo for some-time but I always liked him.