I have been watching "The Call" from Montgomery AL.
The great awakening has begun, in fact it is already well underway. When I see tens of thousands of young Christians passionate and sold out for Jesus in city after city I see the wave coming.
These are exciting times. I'm glad to be alive.
Of course people will criticize them. Too bad. Things they are a-changing. You are either in on it or left behind. God is on the move. Henry Blackaby (Experiencing God) says Find out what God is doing and Join HIM.
This supersedes denomination, tradition, and prejudices for and against certain things in the worship of God.
Come to think of it, Blackaby long ago defined the things that will lead to this new awakening:
* Learn how to hear when God is speaking to you.
* Find out where God is working and join Him.
* Discover that God pursues a love relationship with you that is real and personal.
* Face crises of belief as you join God where He's working.
* Experience God doing through you what only God can do!
I have a friend, Del, who has been consuming Blackaby's study and it has changed his life forever. I mention that because we need to be aware of what all these convergences of movements are about. God is on the move. The great awakening is here. God said Behold I do a New Thing. If it's new to Him it's sure going to be NEW to you. Ya Think??