Friday, April 04, 2008

If you REALLY want the truth about the Foolishness of Al Gore and his followers

I saw and read in detail this paper just given at a climate change summit in Asia.  It shocked them and it will shock you if you have the courage to read it all.
 
The world is going thru climate change.  Bigtime.  Almost none of it is due to you or your SUV.  In fact if you read this you will want to STOP all carbon credits and carbon sequestering into the atmosphere tomorrow. 
 
We are in deep doo doo and much of it can be laid at the feet of alarmists.  I was particularly saddened by people I respect connecting with Al Gore in this mission. 
 
Is there no one left with common sense anymore?  Very few.  I'm going to do my best to help you come out of the fog and enter reality.
 
Read it all here and then weep at how badly we are all decieved.  Its a big file but well worth the while.

No comments: