Friday, March 05, 2010
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
There is no good reason to do this.
And this article tells in part why.
Let's stop now please.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Respect the Man in the Office? No, I am sorry to say.
I have noted that many elected officials, both Democrats and Republicans, called upon America to unite behind Obama.
Well, I want to make it clear to all who will listen that I AM NOT uniting behind Obama !
I will respect the Office which he holds, and I will acknowledge his abilities as an orator and wordsmith and pray for him, BUT that is it.
I have begun today to see what I can do to make sure that he is a one-term President!
Why am I doing this ?
It is because:
- - I do not share Obama's vision or value system for America ;
- - I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
- - I do not share his radical Marxist's concept of re-distributing wealth;
- - I do not share his stated views on raising taxes on those who make $150,000+ (the ceiling has been changed three times since August);
- - I do not share his view that America is Arrogant;
- - I do not share his view that America is not a Christian Nation;
- - I do not share his view that the military should be reduced by 25%;
- - I do not share his view of amnesty and giving more to illegals than our American Citizens who need help;
- - I do not share his views on homosexuality and his definition of marriage;
- - I do not share his views that Radical Islam is our friend and Israel is our enemy who should give up any land;
- - I do not share his spiritual beliefs (at least the ones he has made public);
- - I do not share his beliefs on how to re-work the healthcare system in America ;
- - I do not share his Strategic views of the Middle East ; and
- - I certainly do not share his plan to sit down with terrorist regimes such as Iran .
Unite behind Obama? Never ! ! !
I am sure many of you who read this think that I am going overboard, but I refuse to retreat one more inch in favor of those whom I believe are the embodiment of Evil!
I pray that the results of this election will wake up many who have sat on the sidelines and allowed the Socialist-Marxist anti-GOD crowd to slowly change so much of what has been good in America !
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
I WANT THE AMERICA BACK THAT I GREW UP IN ....
In GOD We Trust.........
Monday, March 01, 2010
Socialism is great.
Here’s a fact you won’t see mentioned in the public policy debate over “alternative” energy:
There exists no alternative energy source, no combination of alternative energy sources, and no system of combinations of alternative energy sources that can fully replace a single, coal fired electric plant built with 1930s era technology.
Yet many want to make this group of functionally useless technologies the primary energy sources for our entire civilization.
Most discussions of alternative energy talk only about the cost and reliability of the electricity when it leaves the grounds of the alternative-energy installation. This is called the Point of Generation (POG). However, energy is useless unless you have it where you need it, when you need it. It does no good to have plenty of power in Arizona when your work and home are in Michigan. It does no good to have a roaring fire in July when you’re freezing in January. Therefore, the only real factors that count are the cost and reliability at the Point of Consumption (POC).
Read the whole thing.. It's fascinating and sobering.