I suggest if you have time to read them all. They are published independent of each other, no consultation goes on, they all try to publish on or about the last day of the year or the first of the next. All of these people get these words after seeking God for a revelation.
I know some of this can seem strange to my more denominational friends. But, the Prophetic has been raised up for just such a time. It's about your immediate future, you need to hear what the Spirit Says if you have ears to hear.
Here are the words you need to look at (Many compiled from the Elijah List):
Ken Copeland's Mailer Came yesterday. He published this prophecy from November of 06.
Pat Robertson's recent much lambasted Prophecy
Wes and Stacey Campbell
And one from a Secular Analyst
Here are the Key Points I read over and over again as I ponder what is being said:
- God is moving in new and larger ways than ever before
- His people will be covered with peace in trouble
- Trouble, big trouble, perhaps terror, something catastrophic, bigger than 9-11 is coming.
- Fear will cause men's hearts to fail. Only Faith will prevail in trouble.
- The Church and organized religion as we knew it is dead and gone.
- Only that which matters and is relevant will survive in these times.
- God's best is still ahead of us, and his finest hours are about to be shown in the body of Christ
All in all, wonderful Glorious Peace in the center of the storm.
Come Lord Jesus