Thursday, June 01, 2006

Staying off the Bandwagon

The media's gaudy bandwagon over Al Gore's movie of doom and gloom is not one I'm hopping on any time soon.
 
I have not ever believed in Anthropogenic Global Warming and I still don't.  Gore is wrong.  Oh, the earth is warming.  If it was only populated by turtles it would still warm.  The idea that we have any influence beyond fractional makes Gore's Gory Horror Film bogus.
 
You want to know what this really is all about?  Money and Control.
 
This is pure and simply repackaged communism.  Doubt me?  Read quotes from leading environmentalists.  It's all about controlling you.
 
Don't let them.  They are full of bull puckey in spades.
 
I'm gonna start the Redlin Hearings --
Are you now or have you ever been an environmentalist?
 
Lenin would be so proud of his new disciples.
 
 

No comments: