Thursday, March 26, 2009

What About God Flood by Reality Based Bob

Bob is a friend and a great writer. I don't know how he does it. But in response to my tounge in cheek "Wrath of God" post below, Bob responds. I'm still laughing. Well done my Friend:

But but but I thought you said beefor that whoever was elected was God’s will.

Did that God set us up again!

Oh That God is a real hooligan ain’t he. Why he so busy drowning NoDakers and he lets guys like Imadinnerjaket over in I ran off Scott free. And how come it’s the Scotts that we need to be free from. What did they ever do to us?

Woodnt it been ezear for This God Fella to drown Obama?

I’ll tell you what…God needs an fishancy expert, because He’s just a wasting time, money and good will.

Just think of the God fearing NoDaker peoples who voted for the other guy, what’s his name, ya know….the guy that r180 voted for…McCain! That it, McCain…so all those people are gonna drown too? Doesn’t seem that fair. Ima gessing thats why they are going an fearing Him. He’s got no sents of the fair and balanced. I guess its safe to say the God don’t watch no Fox news TV shows. That Meegan is ez on the eyes if ya no what I meen.

And God’s got a purrdy mixed repataion fer doin teh gud. Least so Ive herd. Well God does have a repataion fer drowning peoples he don’t like. I read that in a book somewheres. Faro’s army, No-a’s animul round up boat lift, teh Titanik!…and there were purdy wimens on that boat!

But the next day He goes an makes old dead Lazerest git up and walk around which made Laz’s Mom real happy Im shure. An then He goes to a wedding an make the water go into wine. He’s a gud guy ta bring to a wedding that’s forshure to.

God needs a time out.

Nope, I don’t no what this God Feller is up to, his ways are kinda misterious, like him letting his picture be taken on French toast and tortillyas, but if he done wants Obama ta be our Presdent and makes him get more of the votes than the guy r180 voted for, who are we to dowt his ways?

Now unles you can pruve they got the queers up thare in that Red River Valley (aint the commies red?)…cause God likes ta flud the queers the most of all…Im gonna say its just plumb bad luck fer them what gets drown and not how they voted. What about the busses?

If bush wasn’t such a failure, those counties would still be red…I blame bush


And thats all thare is to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe you have found our next Steinbeck, Whitman and Frost all gloriously rolled into one brilliant voice. This fellow seems to possess a talent on loan from God Himself. The casual elegance with which he demonstrates his deep understanding of all things Biblical is second only to the great Bible Machine himself. What a joy it was to read and re read this burgeoning literary jewels’ work.

My sincerest gratitude goes to you, Mr. Redlin, for uncovering this budding diamond in the rough.

I look forward with immeasurable yearning to bathe in light of your new found bulb.

Gene said...

very funny mr moran. You think I didn't remember, rohbeahr

I just thought it was good. And needed to be appraised as such.

Thanks again.