Saturday, December 12, 2009

If you almost believe a lie, it's nearly as bad as really believing it

If you have a half hour or so and a computer and decide to plow thru the data you can discover how the lie of Global Warming "Science" was foisted upon the world. Iowahawk has done the work.

It's pretty settled. Pretty conclusive. Global warming is a lie from the pit of hell. Here's the truth:
  • Climates change.
  • The lies are all about control and politics.
  • Evil men and evil governments are behind this.
  • I'm glad they were caught.
  • I hope they go to jail for a long time. Al Gore who probably is a dupe in all this should go to jail for just being stupid.
  • Global warming is NOT pollution. It's climate change. I'm for clean environment. I'm against lies meant to enslave population.
  • I know this whole thing won't close the door on bad policy, but maybe it will slow it for a while. The EPA decision to make CO2 a pollutant was completely out of order. It was a pressure tactic for liars to pressure congress into implementing other bad policy.

How long will we have to put up with these crazy people? Not much longer I suspect. This has become a complete meltdown. I say, let's put the pressure on, not let up. It's all lies and if you believe a second of it, it will put you in chains.

Lies. All lies.

No comments: