Friday, January 15, 2010

Our Response to the Haitian Emergency tells us who we really are

What did you do as soon as you heard about the Haitian emergency a couple days ago?? Whatever you did tells us who you really are at the core.

Pressure always reveals our heart. This is not meant to put a guilt trip on you. It is meant to help you come to grips with who you really are and to encourage you to begin to make the changes you need to make.

Sometimes the judgments of God are on us in the crisis.

Consider.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me- I was fasting and in the middle of God's dealings with me on personal issues and I really wasn't reading news, washing news... I heard about it in passing- not realizing the full extent of the situation and thought- another result of the country having been sold out to satan by one of their earlier leaders... (sin eventually shows up even when we think it is buried in our past- if not dealt with.) And I thought of the scripture about signs of the times... I was removed - in my own cocoon. Usually my response is to pray and to find a way to help - at least in other situations that has been the immediate response. This time I was far removed from all of it.

Judge as you will.

Gene said...

I won't judge you, this is about searching our own heart. I know I have had to search my own.

These times are Gifts of Insight.

Bless You