Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Discouraged with the GOP

We who have been disdained as Tea Party are now being excluded. The GOP, the party of universal failure, has made a decision to set us aside after using us well.

We all helped get Fresh RINO meat elected (Scott Brown). Newtie must be smiling.

They have divided us….The GOP is NOT our Friend.

The enemy of my enemy has to be my friend. So, if the GOP is in opposition to the Marxists in power, then I guess I have to be a friend. It’s just that being a friend of the GOP is such a lose lose situation for me. I have tried to be helpful.

YET, they crap on us. On me.

They used us and now think we are going to go lockstep into that dark night.

I’m not crazy about a third party, but since the GOP is as corrupt and spendthrift as the thieves who presently occupy the White House and the Congress, I guess maybe what the world sees as third party is really just a viable second party of a defacto one party system.

In Macon County in Southern IL the GOP establishment have made the decision to exclude any TEA Party candidates who legitimately won positions in the party.

Is there any state in the union more corrupt than IL? And is there any difference between a GOP that does this and the ACORN thugs that have taken over the Democrat party?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am too. I got involved with my local GOP district. I can sense the prejudice towards non-good ol' boys such as the religious right and tea partiers. Hoeven is a good ol' boy. I will not be voting for him at convention.