Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Weight Loss Tip

I have lost a great deal of weight (25#) in about 60 days without dieting. I will share my little secret.
1. No more drive thrus of anything, ever. Full stop. In fact no fast food at all.
2. No candy period. Ok a chocolate bar now and then. Otherwise none. Ditto sugar soda.
3. Eat only half of what is placed be...fore you in a restaurant then STOP. Take the rest home.
4. Eat breakfast, sausage, eggs to kick off the Metabolism.
5. Don't snack for comfort. No chips, Cheetos or cheese. Nothing.
I'm going to need to buy new pants. I didn't read about this, I had the heck scared out of me by my Doc. I just decided to do something about my weight. And did. So can you.


2 comments:

rbb said...

Me very happy for u

Chuckles said...

Good for you. BTW, this is a much better image of you than the one at the top...