Friday, April 22, 2011

SATAN

.

Dear Fool,

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. I loved it that you awoke and would never dream of praying. Good job! God's watching you too, but do not thank God for any of the beauty of creation around you, I was beautiful too once, should have been above Him... I love that you wouldn’t think to thank God for your meals, sometimes you chug down your meals with enough drinks to make you drunk. Love what thoughts are in your mind then, sometimes I love to torture you with them. Sometimes I decide to let you think it’s good and fun so you won’t stop doing it. Sometimes I laugh when your car veers at someone, hoping you'll kill them. No thought of praying to God before bed as you stumble into it and pass out. You are so unthankful. I like that about you!

I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living. Fool, you are mine even though you don’t know it. Lol! You think it’s all your own intelligence, and I’m fine with that, as long as I can see you destroyed in the end... You and I have been together for years, but I will never love you. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. You disgust me, I am only using you to get even with God.

He kicked me out of heaven and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay Him back. You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice. Still makes me laugh, you think you are living your life and you think you are good by most standards. Good for you! Keep it up! You don’t need God! I can hardly wait for later when you fall down weeping and cursing, and wailing and crying like a baby… You love scary movies, well you're going to be living one out forever, the worst terror you could imagine, fear, pain, murder, no light, fire, forever! You are mine fool! I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life, your sin and rejection really grieves Him, my favorite reaction! Look at all of the good times we've had... Dirty movies, cursing, partying, a little stealing (what’s it gonna hurt if you take a few pens from work?). Loved it when you lied with such a straight face to your boss, he had no idea! Staring at that girl with the low top at work, lusting after her, she deserved it, your wife will never know. What harm is there in a look, even if that meek little Bible thumper told you the Bible said you had committed adultery already. Give me a break! Share a little gossip, some dirty jokes, everyone loves those. Stupid old people and annoying bosses, don’t show them any respect! You keep doing what you’re doing, you’re a big boy, you don’t need some churchy types telling you what to do. Hypocrites is all they are anyways. Especially that soft-spoken one that every now and then makes you feel guilty. Avoid them like the plague. Bible thumpers! Looking directly into your eyes as if they can read your thoughts. TURN AWAY! Go talk to someone that has some intelligence like your College Professor. He knows a lot more than these superstitious hicks.

You don't want to give all of this up. Even if what they said was true, some of their own preachers say that there is no hell. Look at the ones on t.v. and laugh. Never mind that many of them belong to me-keeps a lot of them from the truth. Some of them I make foolish enough to turn you off, and the others, well, I make them look just like you so you feel comfortable. He he... either way, you'll be turned off by Christianity, and once again! thanks to me! You have been kept my slave... Fool, I’ve got to burn, so I’m taking you down with me. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life, and helping me take some others to hell with you.

You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you sin, you have no idea you’re doing wrong, that you are sinning against God. HA, HA, HA! You make me sick. Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 yrs. older. I need new blood, so go ahead and teach some children how to sin will you? Plenty of things you can do in front of them, but if I could teach you one important thing, be prideful! (remember that's why God kicked me out of heaven). Do all of your sins in the presence of children, don’t hold back! They will do it, too. Kids are like that. Again, ignore the one who chastises you for saying OMG or any other curse word, what a prude!

Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again and I know you won’t disappoint me. I love watching you dance to my tune like a puppet on a string, hahaha, you think you are so smart, you’re busy proving yourself on FB right now to some self-righteous, religious person quoting Bible verses at you. I’m glad you’re just smart enough to be wise in your own eyes and I'm keeping you busy with the arguments. Otherwise, you might see or hear something that would get to you, you might run to Jesus, confess your sins, let Him wash you clean. But, it's not my nature to warn anyone. Seeing you at your age and still rejecting God, it warms my heart… if I had one, roflol!

So fool, don't get me wrong, I still hate you... but I am continuing my own desires to keep you from becoming a fool for Christ…. You’re my fool!

Still Hate you,

Your partner in crime,

SATAN

P.S. - For any of you who have read this, and would like to know what you must do to be saved, please email me, I would be happy to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO, some will say, "i knew i!.!.... the DEVIl made me do it"!
It's like the pet lion cub that is raised by an animal lover, and then the grown-up beast turns on him. Too late to recognize the foolishness of cuddling up with Satan.! Yet, it's never too late. Even a thief believed in his dying hour, "Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom". But may all heed the Word, "NOW is the time of God's grace, NOW is the Day of Salvation". ... h.h.