Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Sometimes the Deception Alarm goes off in my spirit

Cognitive Dissonance is when you hold too many ideas in your head at the same time. I think we may have been treated to this in the last week. By intent. When C/D takes place we forget about the former to deal with the current. Don't fall for it. Let's think about the last ONE WEEK. Wed Apr 27, BHO's "Birth Certificate" is released, raises a firestorm of speculation, Thurs Apr 28 Gates Petrateus shuffle in CIA Afghanistan, the Sideshow of the Royal Wedding, and then..... Bin Laden Killed. Everything fades into "irrelevance" in the fog of Cognitive Dissonance. Everything was orchestrated to bring us to this point. Meanwhile we have a questionable documentation of eligibility, a wondering about the makeup of government leadership eclipsed intentionally by a dramatic event. Pardon me for being paranoid, but I don't trust MEDIA OR GOVERNMENT. I read the currency, I am taking the currency's advice until they take "In God We TRUST" off. Yet will I, although it will be illegal.

No comments: