Monday, June 27, 2011

A loaves and fishes moment

I had determined to give a certain amount Friday nite at Impact. It was set aside. I had taken careful count of what I had in my pocket and had to be sure I had enough for payroll the next day. I did. Then Kim Daniels pulled a fast one. She said that anyone who did NOT have an offering to stand and those who could were to give them a twenty so they could give. A young lady stood beside me. I gave her the money. And my own. Now I was short to make payroll. I thought I will have to come up with some money for tomorrow. Make an ATM stop or something. But I had to be there early. I didn't stop. We worked the day. I started to pay the crew. I realized I was in trouble. I reached in and behold, I had enough, I paid them all, and I gave one fellow a bit extra for some things he had done for me over and above. AND I had Sixty dollars left over. NO I didn't miscount. It just showed up. This happens sometimes. It's always amazing. I didn't pray or anything. It just happened.

No comments: