Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Subscribe to The Wall Street Journal

For the last few years I have NOT had a newspaper in the home. Tribune yes, but that's not a real newspaper. Other than the occasional free one that lands in my drive and the buck a week Chicago Tribune, nothing. Online news replaced it...until today. I have subscribed to the Wall Street Journal once again. I had been a subscriber since 1973 but a few years ago when it got pricey and banal, I bailed. It was shortly before Murdock bought it. Now it's a really well done, colorful, clever, intelligent newspaper. Not something written for 6th graders like the Tribune. This is an unpaid endorsement. The WSJ may be the last best Newspaper on earth. For ten bucks a month, it's worth a try. Who knows you might learn something.

Subscribe to The Wall Street Journal

No comments: