Thursday, October 20, 2011

These losers protesting wall street complain because they have a college education and can't find a job. Would you pay your plumber more if he had a PhD? Where did the idea come from that getting an education would guarantee a good paying cushy job. A well educated bum is almost legendary. I know many. I would rather have a motivated 8th grade graduate working for me than some of the dummies with masters degrees I have run into. My dad and mom never went to high school. 8th grade both of them. Yet, accomplished and successful till the day of their death. We need better, not more, education.
www.nationalreview.com
Charles C. W. Cooke writes on NRO: The number of people participating in the Occupy Wall Street sit-ins because they are angry that their education has not yielded the fruits that they hoped it would becomes more apparent by the day. Many of the protesters I have met are understandably ruffled that ...

No comments: