Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am against people being bullied. I was. BUT, it was a hard part of growing up. Yet, in this anti bullying campaign of late I have been uncomfortable. Something didn't seem right. It seemed like there was an agenda. Now it's beginning to come clear. Anti Bullying is about Homosexual rights. There is a dark underside to this that wasn't apparent to me. Don't misunderstand. I am against people being bullied...its just like the devil to use a good cause to put people into chains of bondage. Look at how hard he tried with Jesus in the wilderness. All truth but with a catch... Jesus would have to be put in bondage to comply. I will be much more suspicious of this in the future,
radio.foxnews.com
By Todd Starnes As many as 100 high school students walked out of a national journalism conference after an anti-bullying speaker began cursing, attacked the Bible and reportedly called those who refused to listen to his rant “pansy asses.” The speaker was Dan Savage, founder of the “It

No comments: