Saturday, September 08, 2012

DO I HONOR AND RESPECT THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA?

For those of you who think I am constantly down by disrespecting the President, I would invite you to review every post I have made in the last several weeks on my wall if you have the time or the temperament to do so. I am very careful NOT to do so. I have NOTHING against the man, his wife, his children. I have nothing against the office of the Presidency. With me it's not personal.

Those who think they are doing a good thing by "Having his Back" are not truly understanding what this is all about. I am very much against policies that this administration (not the man, the group) have put into place. I am against the godless pro death homosexual agenda philosophy of the Democrat party. I am against people who lie and use raw deceit to lure people into voting against their better interests.

IF you see that on my wall and think it is abusive, measure it against what I say and then ask yourself this; am I defending a man and his very compelling personality at the expense of policies that in my innermost being I know are wrong? Many will be deceived in that day, even the very elect. I'm afraid many spiritual leaders have checked their common sense and spiritual principles at the door as they enter into a dark place they didn't comprehend before they arrived. This will not be winked at by a Righteous God. I wouldn't even have to be a prophet to say this with authority. Since I am one, I will add that authority to what I have just said.

Now that you know the truth, what are you going to do about it?

No comments: