Monday, October 01, 2012

Obama 50% Romney 47% Yet, my back-channel sources say this is not the case. Rassmussen is considered friendly to conservatives. He is also considered the most accurate...the gold standard of Polls. Still...those inside who have internal polls say the race is inverted from what the public poll results are. I hope they are right. I want to believe. The steady drip drip drip drip is hard to take. Yet there is a confidence behind the scenes among conservatives that is hard to ignore and a panicked look from the other side. Do they know something we do not?

1 comment:

margaret said...

I sensed a spiritual positive change, and I was expecting it, and started to see it today. I believe strongly it was due to the following. Two prayer movements for America sprung up on sept 28 and are going to the election. One is called 40daystosaveamerica.com. The other is getamericapraying.com

I get a daily email from the first, and it's very good - all about repentance and turning the country back to God. I know God is listening and I totally believe He will pull the country back from the edge.