Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Harbingers:

 Obama recalls being broke
"After I had lost my congressional race I had been running on broke and I got talked into going to Los Angeles. I got to the airport and I tried to use my card but it was declined," Obama said.
"That was only seven years ago," he said. "It's not that far from being normal, that's my point."



This story from 2008 always haunts me.  Barack Obama wasn't very good with this money in his private life.  I have had difficulties. I understand it.  YET... a man with fiscal discipline and understanding with a background in business would not be proud of this.  Certainly not mention it.  The Bible says... 1 Timothy 3 1This is a trustworthy saying: “If someone aspires to be an elder,a he desires an honorable position.” 2So an elder must be a man whose life is above reproach. He must be faithful to his wife.b He must exercise self-control, live wisely, and have a good reputation. He must enjoy having guests in his home, and he must be able to teach. 3He must not be a heavy drinkerc or be violent. He must be gentle, not quarrelsome, and not love money. 4He must manage his own family well, having children who respect and obey him. 5For if a man cannot manage his own household, how can he take care of God’s church?

I have thought of running for office, but I have lived thru some things that would haunt me.  Barack Obama has demonstrated that with the same aplomb with which he managed his own personal economy has now manifested itself in the national economy.  THERE IS A BIG LIE going around by those who have never been in business for themselves, the idea that business experience doesn't qualify or prepare you for being President.  REALLY?  Then what does?  What framework do you use to decide things?  Law School, college professors, Professional politicians?  Those people have lead us to this cliff and now will push us over.  The big lie is a poison in our culture.  Who and what you esteem becomes your master and forms your future. How's that hope and change business working out?

The USA's Credit Card is about to be denied.

No comments: