Wednesday, July 10, 2013

When will the American public wake up to the fact that they are being conned by Obama. No other way to put it.



Let's consider the following.
According to Shadowstats.com, the real unemployment rate is 23.4%. These numbers honestly account for people who are long past the end of unemployment benefits - people who are so depressed by the Obama depression that they can't stand to face rejection any longer.

Even more disturbing than the unemployment rate is the clear change in the way people are being employed. Consider that full-time employment plunged by 240,000 jobs in June. That means the number of Americans who want to work full-time - but are forced into part-time jobs because of the horrible economy - jumped 352,000.

The total is now over eight million, meaning the jobs that sustain a family are going, going... gone.

The full-time jobs are being replaced by low-wage, part-time jobs. While 144 million Americans were employed last month, only 116 million were employed full-time.

Do the math... With an adult population of 245 million people, less than half of the adults in the United States are in a full-time job.

So who is Obama trying to con into believing that his policies are the best thing since "sliced bread"? You my friends, you

1 comment:

Fallout said...

Obama's Plan:


I'm Barack Obama and I'm here to even the playin' field.
The press in behind me 100 percent,
I do not need congress's consent.

I will undermine the economy to achieve my goal.
The press will follow me into the ditch.
Thinking that it is fair to take from the rich.

I will weaken the military and reduce the nukes.
The press will buy into it.
The conservatives to go into a fit.

Gays will be elevated to the status of princes.
The media will agree and be reporting with glee.
The Christians will say, “What about we?”

I will force the Christians into their closets.
The media will help me walk them there.
They will write, “It's only fair.”

America must understand that Islam is our friend.
The media will never write a negative word.
Conservatives will call me a lying turd.

The one world government must start on my watch.
The media will see it as a good thing.
Democracy will crumble and lose its sting.

George Soros will be so glad that I did his will.
The media will act as though they knew not his name.
And America will lose its fame.

The door will be open for me to be the leader of the new world.
At this point who cares what the media has to say.
I will be in charge and I'll make all my enemies to pay.