Friday, February 21, 2014

Ted Nugent on Obama... OUCH

Ted Nugent said:
"“I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist raised communist educated communist nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” said Nugent.

When chastened for the crassness of his remark and asked if he would apologize he said,
"Yes I would, I did cross the line. I do apologize, not necessarily to the president, but on behalf of much better men than myself, like the best governor in America, Gov. Rick Perry, the best attorney general in America.”

Nugent said he should have used different words.

“On behalf of those professional politicians and those who put their heart and soul into representing we the people so aptly like the gentlemen I just mentioned, I apologize for using the street-fighter of subhuman mongrel instead of just using more understandable language such as violator of his oath, the Constitution, the liar that he is,” Nugent said. “I apologize for using the term subhuman mongrel and I will try to elevate my vernacular to the level of those great men that I’m learning from in the world of politics.”

Nugent acknowledged many people would consider his remarks “inflammatory speech.”

“Well, I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans. What difference does that make? Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

My opinion... we need more outspoken individuals like Ted Nugent. Obama's illegal actions are more inflammatory than mere words!!!

No comments: