Wednesday, August 20, 2014

This from the RUSSIAN government.

 I guess our stone throwing is revealing how glassine our house really is. On another issue... seeing what the Russians see on their news regarding Ferguson and all that has gone on there... are they MORE or LESS prone to be sympathetic to this cause? Will they cross the street to avoid confronting a group of young black kids? Will they be pretty sure not to hire these folks if they own a business? Are they more or less racist than they were two weeks ago in Russia? If you answer that you will better understand why and how the race division has grown in the USA. I'm not sure we can come back from here. Actions have consequences. These will last a long time and it won't auger well for the African American community. I feel like all I ever did in the last 45 years to try to heal this has been wasted. Sometimes I just want to give up. IF I want give up.. how much more will those who had no empathy in the first place. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.. and this won't be pretty. Buckle up my friends, this is gonna get rough.

No comments: