Sunday, September 07, 2014

What's the problem?

While I may not watch him much, I AGREE with this writer. Joel Osteen is easy to shoot at because he's "Out There". IF you aren't being shot at, it's because you don't show up on the radar and that's why you probably don't matter as much as Joel Osteen does. IF the demons say, Paul I know and Jesus I know, I'm guessing they know Joel, but who in HELL ARE YOU? Just shut up about him... PLEASE
A couple of years ago Joel Osteen was preparing to have a “Night of Hope” at Dodger Stadium. Since the Dodgers are in our home city, Los Angeles, I wanted to support the effort. I mentioned to our congregation about the upcoming crusade and helping out so we could be a part of reaching thousands...
philipwagner.com|By http://philipwagner.com

No comments: