Sunday, April 12, 2015

Listen up all you Young Whipper Snappers ~


You all know, I have been a retired for a long time. I've become very bored so decided to open a medical clinic. I put a sign up outside that said: "Old Dr. Geezer's Clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured get back $1,000."
My neighbor, a 'young' doctor, was positive that this 'old geezer' didn't know beans about medicine, and thought it would be a great opportunity to get $1,000.
So he visited my clinic ... 'Old Dr. Geezer's Clinic'.
This is what transpired:
He told me, "Old Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth." can you please help me ??
I called to my nurse, "will you please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth."
Apparently he didn't, like it because he said, "Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!"
I told the young doctor, "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."
I guess he was annoyed because he came back after a couple of days, probably figuring he could recover his money.
He told me, "Dr. Geezer, I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
Again, I called to my nurse, "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the doctor's mouth."
He reacted by saying , "Oh no you don't -- that is Gasoline!
I responded, "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."
After now having lost $1000 he left angrily, but I was surprised because he returned for treatment after several more days.
This time he said, "My eyesight has become weak .... I can hardly see !!!!"
I felt a little guilty that I had taken too much money from this young doctor, so I said, "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, " Here's your $1000 back."
He glanced at it and said, "But this is only $500..."
"Congratulations! You got your vision back !!! That will be $500."
I've taken my sign down and closed the clinic, but remember the Moral of my story:
Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart this Wise Old Geezer" !!!!

No comments: