Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Things at the turn of the year that makes me like TRUMP more

First I'm happy he is driving the whole Korea thing,  Kim is trembling such that he is contacting the south to make nice,

I'm happy he's causing the USELESS UN to come into alignment, I'm happy he is supporting the Iranian People, I'm happy he wiped out ISIS (with help from Russia),

I'm happy the economy is roaring along like a speeding train, I'm happy more people are employed, I'm happy that trade agreements are being reviewed, I'm happy everyone gets a tax cut but more important that the business community is released to prosper and hire people, I'm happy that he has gotten rid of over 1000 Obama era regulations that were killing our economy, I'm happy he has made it possible via pipelines to move oil across the nation more safely,

locking up a third more gangsters than in 2016 and 800 MS-13 mobsters, Nearly a hundred new judges (thank God for that), Got the Shoplifters off the hook in China, Helping Vets by protecting Whistleblowers and reinstating Obama's Choice program,

Got rid of the mandate in Obamacare and made funding abortion in Obamacare illegal, Record Highs in economic indexes, Record Highs in Consumer confidence and a 3++ GDP (a level NEVER ONE TIME) seen during Obama's administration.  He's a gift that many do not accept or understand.  I wasn't high on him at first, but he keeps doing things right. 

No comments: