Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friends Blogologically

One think I love about blogging is the good people you meet. I have met several blogwise. Some I will never see face to face on this side of the veil. I'm OK with that. A few I have met. I consider them all friends in a blogological way. I won't list them all. Most are on my blogroll. I add them as they prove out.

If we were at a party and one of my friends was there and I thought you should meet him I would introduce you. I would want to share the wealth of my friendship.

This is that.

I have only become aware of a fairly new blogger who's writings I find stimulating and refreshing. His name is Aaron Telian. He lives in Oakhurst CA. He is a young man. Late 20s or early 30s. He reads RonMac's Blessed Econonmist Blog and comments. I followed him back to his blog and liked what I saw.

I suggest to anyone who wants a good read and a fresh approach to life to take a peek at his blog. It's here.

You, Meet Aaron - Aaron, meet You.

Be sure to read his latest post on Childrens Books. It's great.

You're Welcome.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Wow Gene, thanks. That's some of the most encouraging feedback I've received yet; I really appreciate the kind words.

I should clear up one part though: I'm a bit younger than you intimated. I'll be turning 21 in February.