Tuesday, December 21, 2004

NORTH TO DAKOTA

It’s almost time for the grand trek north to Dakota. Kevin came in, we shopped (no real rush you know) and all is well.

Of course a few days ago I had to go hunting with my car, Deer hunting. And I bagged one. A nice doe. But, Buick Bullets are really expensive. The body shop has seen me twice in the last 2 years after one of these hunting expeditions.

But, dents and all, the Buick is a mighty beast and it will make the full distance.

I will try to find a computer and offer Christmas observations along the way.

The whole family 50 or so will gather on Christmas Eve at the Redlins. What a spectacle. It’s Norman Rockwell meets Terry Redlin. If it weren’t so traditional it would be a bit much.

I will proceed to download a rural economic development concept 3 times per week during the whole ND legislative session. If we don’t try, nothing will happen.

No comments: