Thursday, July 07, 2005

Conferring of the Holy See, sort of…….

We’re on our way to a Minister’s conference in Columbus Ohio. This is the first of two in July. The other is in Oklahoma City.

These are both mandatory to maintain credentials in our denomination. a sister denomination to the Assemblies of God, IPHC.

Even though I’m not currently working as a pastor or teaching in a regular gig I believe I will be and need to maintain this level of credential. If I weren’t certain I would bail out of this affiliation.

I am looking forward to both conferences however. It helps me keep my finger on the pulse of what’s going on. I will see some people I care about.

Peggy and I will also be seeing a gentleman we know who is in his final days who lives along the route we will be taking. Ministry.

I’ll fill you in on what I see and hear after this meeting. Check back Sunday.

No comments: