Thursday, September 08, 2005

Frustration with FEMA

I watched the news tonight. People are frustrated with FEMA. No answers. No answerers. If you get a human on the phone they have another phone number you have to call. I hate to say it, typical government. But that's what you get when you recite the 23rd PALM (as in handout) The Government is my Shepherd, I shall not want..

I have dealt with another Governmental agency I-S which shall go nameless, for the last year. When I call the (no) Service Center I get either a person who's retired, does this part time and knows little about his or her job or someone who, how can I say this properly, is there in part because of an equal opportunity employment policy (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I understand these people I saw on TV. I have compassion.

Where's General Honere. He'll kick some butt! (and take some names)
I'm calling my congressman next, who just happens to be Denny Hastert, my close personal friend. Between those two bulldogs maybe something will happen.

No comments: