Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I get some Strange Emails

You do too. Mostly about enlarging bodily members.

But today I got one from a Carlos Guzman. He was hawking a stock (I think). I'm not sure of the topic. He also included some philosophy. So stock picks by a philosopher. They are kind of thought provoking however:

  • Conceal a flaw, and the world will imagine the worst.
  • Television has raised writing to a new low.
  • Guilt is a rope that wears thin.
  • It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
  • The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool.
  • Streets full of water; please advise.
  • Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.
  • When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
  • When women kiss, it always reminds me of prizefighters shaking hands.
  • The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
  • It is only the first step that is difficult.
  • We don't get offered crises, they arrive.
  • To generalize is to be an idiot.
  • Visions come not to polluted eyes.
  • Everybody likes a kidder, but nobody lends him money.
  • Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds.
  • We're all in this alone.

Honestly I don't agree with that last one, but the others are food to chew on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both
reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ