Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gnostic Confusion and Deception of Judas Papers and DaVinci Code

The Apostle Paul was very concerned about people being prey to another gospel.  Something wrapped up in religious facade but having the look and feel of truth even though it is a lie. In fact he was quite clear.  He said that even if an angel came down from heaven and proclaimed ANY other gospel than Jesus Christ, him crucified and risen again that we were to identify it, reject it and call down a curse on it and a curse on those who bring it.  I didn't make this up, here's what he said.   I think it's pretty darn clear.
 
Galatians Chapter one starting with verse 6.
I marvel that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ to a different gospel; 1:7and there isn't another gospel. Only there are some who trouble you, and want to pervert the Gospel of Christ. 1:8But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you any gospel other than that which we preached to you, let him be cursed. 1:9As we have said before, so I now say again: if any man preaches to you any gospel other than that which you received, let him be cursed. 1:10For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? For if I were still pleasing men, I wouldn't be a servant of Christ. 1:11But I make known to you, brothers, concerning the Gospel which was preached by me, that it is not according to man. 1:12For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came to me through revelation of Jesus Christ.
 
I know it's controversial.  I know that many of my evangelical readers might be uncomfortable with this idea but I believe that a Biblical curse is in order.  Remember the Book of  Daniel abomination of a few months ago on TV.  The uproar?  It died.  It was cursed.
 
So what do I want you to curse?  The lie of the enemy regarding two of the recent "other gospels" which raised their demonic heads.
 
The Judas Papers (I refuse to call it a gospel)
and
The DaVinci Code Movie
 
Both of these are Gnostic lies.  If you are not aware of who the Gnostics were and still are in these forms (an earlier iteration was the "gospel" of Mary Magdalene), you can read all about them here.  Or, read this very excellent Catholic explanation.  Fairly lengthy but accurate.  These are people who deny Jesus blood.  That is a risky dangerous place to be.
Or just google the word Gnostic and you will find lots of info.  The fact is it will confuse and deceive you if you entertain it.  So, for your own sake, don't.  I don't want you to be ignorant.
 
I am constantly puzzled why the world will reject the concept of Jesus coming to earth fully God incarnated as a man living perfection in his life, demonstrating who God is, and dying a cruel death, beating death, hell and the tomb and ascending back to heaven.  I mean that's what Easter is all about. 
 
Yet these same well meaning people will read and digest the deception delivered as fiction as if it's real.  Or believe some apostate professor from a college in North Carolina without doubt.  I have a friend of an online friend who is in one of Bart Ehrman's class right now.  I would RUN. 
 
One is about entertainment.  The other is about your eternal soul.
 
Therefore, I am calling on my Christian Friends.  Call down a curse on these two abominations in Jesus Name.  I can't instruct you on the curse or it's method, but this might helpJesus cursed a fig tree and it died.  There are examples of Curses against evil all thru the Word of God, and in Deuteronomy 28 a whole chapter on blessing and cursing resulting from obedience or disobedience.  Blessing and Cursing are in the power of the tongue, be careful that the thing you curse and pronounce doom upon is not people but exploits of the enemy.  My first recommendation would be to speak into the air about these abominations.  Pronounce doom and failure on them. The second would be to bind them using the power of God given to believers when Jesus said, "Whatever (not whoever) you bind on earth will be bound in heaven".
 
Will this work?  I believe God.  And I believe that we are here to be the restrainers until God decides to take us out.  Restrainers against the evil of the enemy.  Against the spirit of antichrist2Thess.2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only He Who now restrains, will restrain, until He be taken out of the way.
 
We don't war against flesh and blood.  But some of the principalities and powers behind these things are pretty blatant.   I think the devil is more bold in these days.  He looks exactly like an angel of Light (revelation).
 
So, call down whatever curse on these schemes of the devil you can believe God for.  Have no fear, God is not mocked.  Paul, if he were here today, would cheer you on.  Onward Christian Soldiers.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of all the ancient texts, you only believe one set of texts exclusive to all others. Those texts you believe 100% and the rest are just works of fiction. Wow. At least you are consistent.
The Heretic