Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So Long (for a bit)

We will be away in the far country (North Dakota) for a week starting tomorrow morning. Going to see relations and friends. In some cases they are the same people. (that’s a joke now)

Your lowly correspondent will be out. My next post will most likely be on July 8, 2006. (Unless my itchy keyboard finger causes me to find somewhere to send off a post). I am not taking my laptop. I will be unreachable except by cell phone. If you need me, 630-421-5100. Leave a message. I have lots of minutes to use up. I'm going to try to see you Jack. So don't be a big shot, Take my call!

Whilst I am away, I want to recommend for your perusal.

My favorite Blog is Say Anything. Very political and pretty brutal sometimes.

I read these every day:
Barry (Occasionally Religious Stuff)
Keith (Moderately Religious stuff
John (Kind of Religious stuff)
Blessed Economist (Pretty Challenging Religious stuff)
World Net (The world Thru a Catholic Worldview)
Julie (I’m not sure what to categorize this as)
I reviewed my favorites list. Honestly, those get the bulk of my attention. Other than Drudge and occasional looks at a few others I’m stuck in a rut. What’s that all about?

What I really would recommend is for you to read the whole 9 part REVOLUTION series I posted this last week. Just scroll down from here and you will find 1 of 9. Then 2 of 9 etc. Read the whole thing.

If you read and heed it will change you forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for your honest heart and truthfulness, it is refreshing to hear someone be real. Its cool to read about real people who serve Jesus.

I am a musician, and I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for download. Anyway, don't want to be a pest, I just thought that I'd share.

Thanks,
-Sean
_____________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."