Monday, July 24, 2006

OUT

I’m out of sorts

Well, not exactly.

I’m traveling on business this week. Atlantic City. Sin City of the east.

Never been there. Didn’t want to go. I’m not a person who runs to Vegas. Haven’t been there in years either. Open prostitution doesn’t impress me much.

But, a green goods confab is there and I am meeting with some potential contacts that could perhaps enhance my financial life. Always a good thing.

So, blogiolgically speaking I will post next on Friday the 28th of July. Write that down now. You might forget it. (talk about egomania and self importance).

When I started blogging Julie gave me some sage advice, Blog EVERY DAY. If not people stop reading. So I try. But I don’t have a really portable computer. I know they make and sell them. I just don’t have one. I could afford it. I just don't. Stubborn.

So I’m out of sorts. And out of touch.

If the mintless-on-the-pillow hotel (cheap) has a public computer I might use that. So emails are OK (maybe).

And, to Nodak Jack close circuit. Thanks for being there. Somehow you now matter in a unique way to me. That may explain why you are so good on the radio.

Relating I think they call it.

I’ll have to learn to do it.

I’ll start this week.

Or not.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Open prostitution doesn't impress me much." Or did you mean to say, "not at all"? Just wanting to jerk your chain brother!

Anonymous said...

Notice how we're all posting as anonymous or making up new names? When you take a whole post to blast your loving caring commentors, they tend to go away or go underground to protect themselves.
Meanness never pays, it only hurts.
I don't know why we keep trying to get through to you, but we do. We want so to rescue you from your cult and make you happy again.