Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stop Breathing

I wish people would just stop breathing around me.

That way I wouldn't have to go thru the irritation I'm in right now. Cough Cough Cough. Sniffle, I need a nap.

You get the drift.

So, in the future, when you are in my presence, please suspend all breathing.

OK?

Thank YOU!

Update: I know a rebuke when I get one. I am rebuked. So I have now modified my request to be more loving and compassionate. There, I feel so much better now.

Feel the Love.

Oh, you don't feel it? I'll keep looking, I have some here somewhere.

Still looking. Some people think being depressed is intercession, some think being loving is acceptance of all people everywhere, and some people think being prophetic is angry and cold.

But some interecession is depressed, some love is overacepting, and some prophetic is angry and cold.

Guilty as charged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, can I feel the love! Can I get you some cheese for your whine???

I'll make sure there's Kleenex for you next to your amp on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Grace-God's 2nd chance for all of us. Praise God He loves us even when we're human....

www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/


Just remember, our God has a great sense of humor! He laughs at me all the time, too!

Anonymous said...

Grace-God's 2nd chance for all of us. Praise God He loves us even when we're human....

www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/


Just remember, our God has a great sense of humor! He laughs at me all the time, too!