Monday, October 26, 2009

Buy a Bomb Shelter and Survive to.....What?

I know these people. They are more paranoid than I am. Fear nuclear attack.

So, they do what they can in the worldly way.
Bomb Shelters, Thyroid Iodide Pills, Geiger Counters and a host of other gadgets to help them be among those surviving moles that emerge a few months after the big one.

If I figure this out right, they will emerge fairly well fed, armed and ready to take over.

From what? Nuclear winter? Death everywere? A collapsed society? Or Tyranny of a conquering oppressor?

OH, if they survive in six or seven generations there will be people who will become "Normal".

But I know these people and if surviving means I will have them as neighbors after the great conflagration, I think I will go on to Heaven and let them have this earth to themselves.

No comments: