Monday, October 26, 2009

Someone You Should Know

This is directed toward pastors, ministry leaders and others who want to see the people in their circles grow in Christ. Particularly Women. I have been in fellowship with Brenda for a few years. I find her solid and worthwhile to connect with. She is fully prepared to come up from Texas and do what she does best.

Here is a video of a teaching on "Joseph's Coat" she recently gave:

Brenda Craig - Josephs coat The dreamer from Passion TV / Richard Boyd on Vimeo.



If you want to invite her to do a meeting, a retreat or a special, I can put you in touch. I just think we don't have enough examples of strong women of God for us to emulate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother Gene, I think you were meant to share this for my spirit to hear today! Thanks for your obedience to Him!
Love in Christ Brother, Nicole

Anonymous said...

Oh, is this how Jesus came to die in our place? He had a dream and started out small, like building chairs before He took on the Cross?
Brilliant!

Gene said...

Snark,

Can you say, "Missed the Point?"

I think you might have. But it's all where you are at the time.