Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I gave up..

I was going to post links to editorials that are supportive of my thesis that Sarah Palin can if she chooses to be, become President of the USA. I started to collect them, and realized, I can't do this. There are too many. The rumble is too much. I would be just ONE voice in a thousand.

Talk about your zeitgeist.

On the other hand, I have been writing notes critical of Obama and the bumbling fumbling dithering he is engaged in. Carter on steroids. Again, the zeitgeist is overwhelming. TOO MUCH. TOO Many.

Even CBS. Everyone is on the bandwagon now. Obama is a dunce. Shouldn't have been elected POTUS. Doesn't know what he is doing. ETC. I'm talking about those from the left.

Waking up in the morning with the wrong woman in bed beside you and discovering you are married to her.

That's Obama.

Where is the divorce court?

No comments: