Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Ramblings of a Deluded Old Man

Garrison Keillor, who has drifted into old age badly, has written another rambling pointlessly scattered column.

I refer you to it here.

If you are pretty good at outlining, I would like someone to try to give me a half dozen bullet points where he makes any cogent points whatsoever. It's horrible when a mind goes and his has. He has become a bitter mean old man.

I am running out of descriptive adjectives to help you understand.

Liberalism is a mental disease and he is infected so badly it's starting to kill him.

Someone please take away his computer keyboard and direct him to the closest assisted care unit.

PS: I suspect this column was written well before Massachusetts last night. I wonder if he smelled any coffee this morning as he woke up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he ate too much of that Minnesota lutefisk,which became infected through global warming. ,,, h.a.h.