Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Why I detest so much of evangelicalism's lukewarm message

Here's a view of the Focus on the Family split that illustrates why I detest so much of the preaching I hear on the Radio. I can barely stand to listen any more. I end up screaming at the radio.

There are some real offenders. I got into a heated discussion over this with my family over the weekend. BUT, the result of what happens when lukewarm poor theology takes over is the story of Focus on the Family.

Just because someone has a strong Biblical Based opinion that irritates and offends others doesn't mean that the opposite is right. It's not. Jesus said that.

"A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE"; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed. 1 Peter 2:8

No comments: