Friday, April 09, 2010

Is there such a thing as luck?

This is an interesting question and I also studied and discovered the answer of this question earlier. But thank you for asking this question again so that I can make it in the form an answer so that many can read and understand it. I do believe that my answer for this question is very interesting. Understanding and accepting the answer of this question will surely help all readers to remove a great misbelieve. So read on with the heart to know its answer.

All human beings are familiar with the term called luck. People of different religion, caste, tribe, belief, ethnicity and country believe in the term called luck. But according to me, Luck is something that does not exist for real or it is a word used by human being to replace the presence of something else, which they do not understand. Beyond that if we study and understand more about luck, we can see and realize that luck is a non-beneficial thing for human being which affects human beings only in bad ways. I know it is difficult to grasp and to accept my opinion in this moment, but I’ll make it clear for you.

Read the whole thing:

No comments: