Sunday, August 08, 2010

Someone asked me if I thought there were people on other planets. We were out in the country and I was pointing out the Milky Way, the center of our galaxy. He wondered if a Believer in Jesus could believe that UFO's could exist. I said, I suspect that in the billions of solar systems all over the Galaxy there were planets with beings on them. IF they are visiting us, I don't know. I do know this, that Father will or has revealed himself to them. He had never thought of that. Don't worry about what effect a visit from a UFO will have. I know God and he is OMNI present. Even in a galaxy far far away.

Winston Churchill was accused of ordering a cover-up of a Second World War encounter between a UFO and a RAF bomber because he feared public "panic" and loss of faith in religion, newly released secret files disclose.

No comments: