Saturday, September 18, 2010

I don't agree that the only solution is to divide the country physically, but one radical side of this debate must be totally defeated. The good news is, I think I know which side will be if we are vigilant. The radical progressive left is becoming smaller. The Islamic influences are being exposed. The white house ...radicals are being isolated. The Reagan Democrats are beginning to come home to conservatism. The spineless center is being dismantled in the Republican and Democrat parties. The march has begun and if we do not lose hope, we will reunite our country under belief in a principle that ALL MEN are created equal. Not some more equal than others that makes burning a Koran a hate crime and burning a Bible free speech. Have Faith.

Over the weekend I read Patrice Lewis’ column titled, “A House Divided.” Mrs. Lewis writes a weekly article for WorldNetDaily, and I enjoy reading her pieces. She is a “real” woman, grounded in truth and love of our country. Her latest column points out what I firmly believe: that America is divi...

No comments: