Sunday, September 12, 2010

I hate to Post This --- BUT

The religion of Islam when radicalized is a scourge on the earth.

I know that there are good honest hard working peaceful Muslims. I know some.

There are also evil incarnate demon possessed Muslims. Against them I give no quarter.

So, for that reason I post This VERY GRAPHIC link. It documents the global atrocities these demons in human skin will do.

Not all Muslims are like this, but too many are.

It's time to call it for what it is.

Evil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to close my eyes, I could not watch this. What a devilish atrocity! Indeed, "The devil lis a murderer and a liar",as Jesus said. But He said,"I have come to give life, and give it abundantly". Revelation 20 says, " i saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God" (Rev.20:4) . Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life, and those who believe in Him though they be dead (and beheaded) yet they SHALL LIVE!", and will have the perfect resurrection unto eternal life. .....h.a.h.