Saturday, March 19, 2011

This caused me to go and get my guns and head to the range. When I was satisfied that I could end the lives of quite a few folks with accurate shooting I cleaned my guns knowing that no man would treat my kin in this manner while I still drew breath. Be warned muslims your day is coming!
A 14 year old Bangladesh girl named Hena Bugum was forcibly raped, kicking and s...creaming, by a 40 year old man on Sunday Jan 30, 2011. The Shariah court the next day sentenced her..”the rape victim” to receive 100 lashes for having engaged in an illicit “affair”. Hena was given no chance for appeal and her sentence was carried out immediately. Between 70 and 80 lashes she collapsed into unconsciousness and was taken to the hospital…where she bled to death.
These barbarians are hell-bent on bringing Shariah to our shores….in fact it has already started.
See More

1 comment:

Anonymous1 said...

Come on, Gene. They are a religion of peace.