Thursday, September 15, 2011

I keep posting and writing about the future of work. The Detroit model is gone. You will now have to be your own nation, YOU INC, and you will be competing with people better than you. It's time to face facts. Jobs are about to disappear and never return. Read this if you have the courage. It's about your future.
Jim Manzi writes on NRO: Megan McArdle and Arnold Kling (two bloggers who are very helpful in understanding the actual economy where we now live, by the way) make the point that life can be good when you have a comfortable job, but it’s dangerous, because it is likely to go away. Here’s Kling: A job...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I
in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide something again and aid others such as you
helped me.

Also visit my page ... best only