Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I despise the nature our our "Welfare" system in the USA. It's nothing more than a program to be gamed and scammed by welfare cheats. This young lady who worked at Walmart tells some chilling stories. We need some serious welfare reform. Reform is too weak a word. IF I had my way, welfare as we know it, food stamps, ebt (link) cards, child credits, WIC and all the other mess would be abolished... and for a season handed to the Churches to dispense. I would be much tougher on Unemployment Insurance as well. This is a mess and has to be corrected. OH, and the Payroll tax has to return. Everyone has to have skin in the game and right now they don't. With the money not being paid many people pay NO TAXESSee More
thecollegeconservative.com
During the 2010 and 2011 summers, I was a cashier at Wal-Mart #1788 in Scarborough, Maine. I spent hours upon hours toiling away at a register, scanning, bagging, and dealing with questionable clie...

No comments: