Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I took a Fiscal IQ test. I did OK. NOT GREAT. Kinda disappointing. How about you? I guess I thought I was sharper than that. OH WELL

FISCAL IQ:
77.5

... (About the Fiscal IQ Quiz).

Your I.Q. is the average of your scores on two parts:
FISCAL KNOWLEDGE SCORE - (Your understanding of the facts regarding our nation's financial condition) Score based on 20 questions.
YOUR SCORE: 75

70-75 – You know some of the fiscal facts, but could do better. It's understandable due to the political rhetoric, myths and false assertions about our nation's financial condition. Be sure to learn more about what you got wrong so you can be more knowledgeable, and be sure to share that knowledge and this quiz with others.
FISCAL WISDOM - (Whether your answers about solutions are in line with a consensus of objective budget experts) Score based on 10 questions.
SCORE: 80

80-90: You may be part of the solution, but you have some answers that are not in line with a consensus of budget experts. Be sure to learn about what you got wrong.
http://fiscaliq.net/
See More
fiscaliq.net
America is heading toward a fiscal crisis that will make our current economic challenges look like the good old days. And Congress is doing nothing. I just took a 5-minute quiz to see if I could do better than them. Check it out

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Nice post. Really liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

I have come across an IQ Test site with loads of PhD certified IQ tests and enjoyed a lot. Take the IQ Test and find out your IQ.