Friday, January 20, 2012

My Wife told me that this article on Ron's blog hit home. If you are married to a prophet or are a prophet, you need to know this.

From his article: Men called to the prophetic ministry are usually very thick skinned. They need to be to fulfil their calling.

I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint (Ez 2:8,9).

I know it's true in our case. I pity her...but she is up to it.
getrad2.blogspot.com
The wife of the prophet is not a fortified city. She is a precious vessel (1 Peter 3:7), who is vulnerable to attack. Because opposites attract, she is quite often a very sensitive person. As the prophet moves into his calling, he must put protection in place for his wife. She needs to be surrounde...

No comments: